Which PVC boat is better?
Lovers of fishing and river walks will certainly be interested to know which PVC boat is better. However, in order to choose a particular model (of which there are a great many), you need to know some of the principles on which to choose them. And we will, first of all, speak about these principles, and then we will show you the best PVC boats. However, knowing the basic requirements, you yourself can choose a good boat.
Main indicators of PVC inflatable boat
- The most important indicator is, of course, the quality of the seams. Before buying it is advisable to carefully inspect all the seams from different angles and from different angles. If the seams are crooked, then this is the first sign that the boat is poorly assembled. Also note the absence of glue marks around the seams and the color of the fabric along the seams. If in any place there are differences in the color of the fabric - this is a clear sign that indicates a burned-out place, which can cause many problems during the operation of the PVC boat.
- The next indicator - the design of the bottom of the boat.Firstly, the set must necessarily have a floor-board - removable aluminum or wooden flooring, which is placed on the bottom of the boat. This is a hard forming element, which serves to create an even and strong bottom, so that the boat can move as comfortably as possible. Aluminum flooring, of course, easier, but at the slightest deformation requires replacement. In addition, aluminum flooring has a very high noise conductivity, which is highly undesirable when purchasing a boat for fishing.
- The transom is a device used for an outboard motor, a flat board that is installed vertically and forms a stern section. The transom should not have any bundles and should be very well glued, and all along the perimeter. Transom plates should be located strictly in the center, screws should not protrude from the countersink.
- And the last thing worth mentioning here is, of course, outboard motors. They are selected depending on the type of boat and the preferences of the owner. I will only note that the Parsun outboard motors, which are distinguished by high reliability and unpretentious operation, proved to be the best in our difficult water conditions. And this is not only my opinion, but also many fishermen.Well, now briefly about several good models of boats from PVC.
Top PVC Boats
- Boats Norvik. Perfect for fishing or boat trips, they are compact, easily disassembled and assembled and transported. They have an enlarged diameter of the cylinder, which makes it possible to increase the feed part, thereby creating a high stability on the water, as well as an easy course under the oars. In addition, in the opinion of many anglers and rowers, these boats are quite ergonomic, that is, they are adapted for comfortable control. Even the seats with a system that allows you to adjust the distance to the padlock from the rower are thought out. You can also change the distance from the floor to the bench.
- Boats Altair. Differ in excellent road performance and safety at the same time. These boats have a good approach to gliding, small demands on engine power, as well as predictable behavior on the wave during movement and maneuvering. As for safety, the boats of this brand are distinguished by 4 independent compartments and even an inflatable keel. The transom, the keel and the bottom of the cylinders are made with reinforcement. In addition, a fenced beam with a splash guard is installed in the boats, and the bar is full, not decorative, like many. Well, for a comfortable swimming seats are equipped with soft lining.Of course, which PVC boat is better, you decide - we just brought the most advanced models today in technical terms. You can choose any boat, the main thing is that it meets the requirements specified in the first part of our article.