What is useful blueberries?

Olga Bespalova
Olga Bespalova
October 9, 2014
What is useful blueberries?

Blueberries are a delicious berry and an invaluable source of large amounts of vitamins. Blueberries are often confused with blueberries: the difference between them is actually small, especially in its beneficial properties. Blueberry berries are larger and lighter than blueberries, and during growth it almost spread along the ground.

Useful properties of blueberry

Blueberry is a berry with diuretic, choleretic and antiscorbutic properties. In addition, blueberries helps relieve inflammation, fights against microbes, normalizes heart tone and is an excellent antisclerotic agent.

Blueberries almost completely (90%) consists of water. The remaining 10% of its composition is vitamins, organic acids, mineral salts, sugar, tannins, pectins and fiber. Blueberry juice is considered one of the richest in vitamins, it has a huge amount of antioxidant properties. Grape, apple and pomegranate juices are inferior to it.

Another juice from the berries of blueberry is an excellent adjuvant for those who want to lose weight and diets.One glass of juice is enough to provide a person with the norm of vitamins for the whole day - besides, blueberries contribute to a faster breakdown of fats in the body. Calorie blueberries are very low: 100 grams of berries contain only 37 kcal.

Related news

What is useful blueberries image, picture, imagery


What is useful blueberries 51


What is useful blueberries 38


What is useful blueberries 73


What is useful blueberries 6


What is useful blueberries 6


What is useful blueberries 36


What is useful blueberries 38


What is useful blueberries 42