What is activated carbon for?
Activated carbon is a remedy knownhumanity for a very long time. Even to list and disassemble all its useful properties and recipes for its preparation, it will take more than a dozen pages. We will tell you about why activated carbon is used mainly - about the medical properties of this remarkable substance and how it is used in the national economy.
What is activated carbon used for?
Activated carbon is used as amedicinal product and means for cleansing the body and various products for more than 3000 years. Yes, yes, this is not a mistake: even the ancient Romans cleaned the coal with water and wine, and the famous Hippocrates advised using activated charcoal to cleanse the body. In addition, from time immemorial, many recipes for the preparation of activated charcoal for the treatment of various diseases and poisonings have reached us. So, history knows examples when, with the help of this wonderful remedy, prominent statesmen were cured of severe poisonings. That's how one day Alexander Nevsky saved his life. So, why do we need activated charcoal?
- This is an excellent remedy for getting rid of internal organs from intoxication (poisoning) with various products and even poisons.
- It helps against flatulence and dyspepsia (difficulty digestion, heaviness in the stomach).
- Activated carbon excellently cleanses the body of toxins and other harmful substances that enter the internal organs with various kinds of food.
- This is a very effective way to lose weight.
- Activated charcoal is good for various types of allergies, as well as swelling, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- They are also treated for gout, and for some other joint diseases.
- Activated charcoal is an excellent adsorbent and excellently relieves the symptoms of a hangover.
- Helps with inflammation of the middle and outer ear.
- Facilitates the state of patients with epilepsy.
- Finally, activated charcoal is a good tool against impotence.
I would like to note that in many of the abovecases to achieve a positive effect of one activated carbon is not enough, because you need to prepare it for special recipes with the addition of other substances. A good list of recipes with activated charcoal for all occasions you will find here. Very useful for you may be this article - it is valuable, above all, by the fact that there are described good recipes with activated charcoal for the treatment of psoriasis, epilepsy, impotence, ear diseases, dermatitis and various allergies. How to use activated charcoal for weight loss, is detailed in this article, and the answer to the question of whether it is possible to take activated charcoal during pregnancy, you will find in our article specifically devoted to this problem.
Where else do they use activated carbon
Activated carbon is also used in variousindustries. But let's start with the fact that not everyone knows that they use activated charcoal for a mask. Mask of activated carbon is an excellent means of cleansing the pores of the skin. To do this, the activated carbon should be ground into a powder, mixed with 1/2 teaspoon gelatin and 1/2 teaspoon black clay. Now fill it with a teaspoon of water and put it in the microwave for 15 seconds. Cool and apply the brush on the steamed skin in two layers. Such a prescription is contraindicated for individual intolerance to activated charcoal and for couperose. With regard to the use of activated carbon in industry and the national economy, we note that it is used, for example, in the production of sugar, in the manufacture of gas masks. In the chemical industry, in medicine and in the food industry, activated carbon is also used as a catalyst for many chemical reactions. And, of course, the most widely used activated carbon found when creating filters for cleaning drinking water from various impurities. Here it should be noted that carbon filters are among the most reliable among all cleaning devices. Well, now you know practically everything about what activated carbon is for.