Wedding 30 years: what to give?
Thirty years of marriage together is considered a pearl wedding. This period is solid and requires appropriate gifts. What you can give for 30 years from the date of the wedding, you will learn from our article.
What to give the couple on the 30th anniversary
On this day, it is customary to donate things of pearl or pearl color. Ornaments usually give each other spouses, so the presence of this color can be in the design of a gift or on a greeting card.
- Usually, for this event, a couple has time to acquire all the necessary equipment. However, you can donate those devices that are not in use in every family. For example, a coffee machine, a large plasma TV or a home cinema.
- You can give a beautiful old picture or order a large photo of a married couple.
- Surely, many guests will present bouquets of flowers to spouses on this day. Therefore, the actual gift will be a vase. You can decorate the vessel with decorative pearls. Decorated in such a way glasses will look good.
What to give the spouses to each other on the 30th anniversary
According to custom, the spouse should give his wife a necklace of thirty pearls. Of course, ideally, the pearls should be real, but the imitation of the stone is not forbidden.
- You can give earrings or a chain of gold or silver with pearls.
- A wife can give her husband cufflinks or a pin, also decorated with pearls.
- In addition to the gem, spouses can arrange a joint gift. For example, arrange a romantic dinner with candles, champagne, rose petals and relaxing music. Or order a room where there will be a jacuzzi and a room for spa treatments.
- If the financial situation allows, be sure to go on a joint trip at least for a few days. Otherwise, you can arrange a walk through the places of youth. Be sure to take a camera with you.