The washing machine Samsung does not squeeze and does not drain the water: what to do?
Washing machines "Samsung" are very popular because they are made of high quality, functional and easy to use. But like any other technique, they are also subject to breakage and malfunction for one reason or another. For example, customers often complain that a washing machine does not drain water or badly squeezes out linen.
This problem may be associated with a drain pump and nozzle. The machine cannot drain water qualitatively and, accordingly, squeeze clothes more often due to clogs (about 80% of cases). To solve the problem, you need to dismantle the pipe and the pump, and then thoroughly clean them. Keep in mind that if you are not confident in your skills, it will be much more sensible to entrust repairs to professionals. Residents of Moscow and the Moscow region, for example, can contact the Garant Service service center for help - they will offer quality assistance at an affordable cost.
If you want to try to make repairs with your own hands, you will need to find the pump and drain pipe and clean them. Fortunately, Samsung has provided easy access for owners to these details, if necessary, so to get to them, you need to do the following:
- Remove the tray for powder from the machine.
- Then gently turn the typewriter on the right or left wall.
- Unscrew the bottom.
The most difficult thing is behind, but to clean these parts, follow this instruction:
- Place a large piece of well absorbent fabric under the pump.
- Unscrew the clamps that hold the edges of the nozzle.
- Disconnect the plugs from the drain pump sensor.
- Loosen the hose clamp and disconnect the drain hose.
- Unscrew the fastener elements for the drain pump, and then remove it.
- Flush the hose and pump under hot water.
- Clean the parts carefully fix in their places, screw the bottom, put the machine on the floor and check its performance.
If you notice damage to these parts, they should be replaced with new ones. If you see that both the pipe and the pump are in good condition, but cleaning these parts did not work, then the reason lies in another fault.In this case, it is definitely not necessary to engage in amateur activities, since improper "treatment" of your washing machine can lead to the fact that it will become completely non-repairable. To determine a more serious malfunction and further repairs should contact the professionals.