The recipe for a pie with cabbage and eggs. Options for making cabbage pie
His favorite recipe for a pie with cabbage and eggs for sure is in the arsenal of every mistress. In this article, the reader will be offered several recipes that deserve attention.
Classic pie in a hurry with a filling of cabbage and eggs from a pre-prepared yeast dough
Yeast pie with cabbage and egg is preparedquickly and it turns out amazingly tasty. If there is no yeast dough prepared and frozen in the refrigerator, then you can buy it at the grocery store. For the preparation of this pie, two plates of 250 g each will be needed.
Food ingredients needed for filling:
- Fresh cabbage cabbage - 800 g.
- Carrot young fresh - 100 g.
- Egg of chicken - 7 pieces.
- Cream - 200 g.
- A mixture of any fresh herbs - 100 g.
- Sweet cream butter - 80 g.
- Pepper ground, spices and salt - to taste.
- Milk - 50 g.
- Water - 3 liters.
The recipe for a pie with cabbage and eggs is very simple. Even an inexperienced mistress can cook it. So:
- Defrost the yeast dough.
- Finely chop cabbage and put it in a saucepan with water. Salt and boil on medium heat for 7 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Boil 6 hard-boiled eggs, peel them from the shell and grind them.
- Raw carrots are peeled, washed and coarsely rubbed.
- In the saucepan, heat the sweet cream butter and transfer the rubbed carrots into it. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the boiled cabbage and crushed eggs to the carrots. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Then put in the filling of spices, pepper and salt. Stir and fry the pie filling for 3 more minutes.
- Pour the cream into the filling and cover the saucepan with a lid, stew the vegetables for 10 minutes on a fire of weak strength.
- Transfer the finished filling into a bowl and cool.
- Both plates of the prepared yeast dough should be rolled well with a rolling pin.
- Form-baking tray with low bumps to oil and transfer to it one thinly rolled layer of yeast dough so that a little go on the sides.
- Evenly distribute the filling throughout its area.
- The second layer of yeast dough to cover the filling and snap around the edges so that there are no gaps.
- Blender a raw egg with milk in a foam.
- Across the top of the pie with a sharp fork, make small, dented, ukolchiki and smear it with whipped mass.
- In the oven heated to 180 degrees, putpan-pan with pie for 45 minutes. Its readiness should be checked with a wooden thin stick (toothpick, match). It should not have a dough.
- Finished cabbage pie cut into portions as soon as it is removed from the oven and transferred from the baking sheet.
Delicate "grandmother's" pies made of yeast dough with a delicious and juicy filling of cabbage with eggs
These pies with cabbage and eggs in the oven are very delicate, just melting in the mouth. The only drawback is that it takes a long time to prepare them. But the result is worth it.
The dignity of pies cooked according to this recipe is also in the fact that for the kneading of the dough does not require a long and tedious physical effort.
Ingredients for the dough:
- Fresh yeast - 100 g.
- Egg chicken - 6 pieces.
- Milk - 500 g.
- Sweet cream butter - 360 g.
- Flour - 1 kg.
- Sand white sugar - 50 g.
- Salt - 15 g.
Ingredients for filling:
- Cabbage - 1,5 kg.
- Eggs chicken - 6 pieces + 1 piece (lubricate ready-to-bake patties).
- Onion-turnip - 80 g.
- Sweet cream butter - 100 g.
- Black or red ground pepper and iodized salt - to taste.
- Mineral water - 1.5 liters.
Step-by-step recipe for pies
- Milk warm up. Pour it into a five-liter saucepan.
- In warm milk dissolve fresh yeast. Covering the container tightly fitting the lid, rearrange it in a warm place for 15 minutes. Yeast should be approached.
- Sweet cream butter melt to liquid in a small, preferably aluminum saucepan.
- Add to the softened in milk yeast eggs, salt and sugar. Beat the contents with a blender and again, covering the pan with a lid, rearrange it in the same warm place for 5 minutes.
- Pour flour into the container in small portions and mix the contents with a mixer or blender.
- After all the flour has passed into the dough, add the melted sweet cream butter. Mix again with a mixer or blender.
- Pour the saucepan over the lid and put the dough in a cool place for 3 hours to "ripen." You can use the refrigerator cabinet (its bottom shelf).
- Cooking stuffing for pies should be exactly the sametime when the dough ripens. To do this, finely chop cabbage and dip it into a boiling, slightly salted mixture of ordinary water with mineral carbonated.
- Eggs boil to the state of "hard-boiled." Cool and peel off the shells. Grind and fold in a small glass bowl.
- Onions peel off the upper husk and, after washing, finely chop it.
- Passerovat onion in a sauté pan with high sides on the melted sweet butter beforehand.
- Add boiled cabbage and crushed eggs.
- Mix, salt and pepper the contents of the saucepan. Fry the pie filling for 4 minutes.
- Put it in a glass bowl and chill.
- Dough to divide into pieces. Roll them into thin cakes.
- In the middle of each generously put the filling of cabbage and eggs. Form cakes. Lubricate each beaten egg.
- Prepared the baked cakes for baking, pre-oiled.
- Put it in a heated oven (the temperature for baking pies should be 190 degrees). Bake for 25 minutes. Pies will rise and change their color to golden brown.
Delicious and quick jelly pie with cabbage and egg
The taste of a pie prepared in this way is light and at the same time traditional. Time for its preparation is several times less than for the usual yeast dough.
Product composition for the dough:
- Egg chicken - 4 pieces.
- Sour cream is fat - 250 g.
- Mayonnaise is light - 100 g.
- Cream fatty, thick - 100 g.
- Flour - 350 g.
- Mineral water, carbonated - 80 g.
- Salt - 25 g.
- Sugar white sand - 25 g.
The jellied pie with cabbage and egg will turn out delicious with any filling prepared according to the above recipes.
The algorithm for making a delicious and light pie
- Prepare the oven. It should be turned on and heated to 220 degrees.
- In the bowl, where the ingredients for the dough will be kneaded, mix egg, cream, salt, mayonnaise, sugar, water and sour cream with a mixer.
- In the same small portions add flour, do not stop whipping the mass. The dough will turn out to be liquid, as for pancakes.
- Cover it with parchment paper.
- On it, pour the third part of the dough so that it evenly fell on the bottom.
- Transfer all the stuffing from the cabbage with the eggs and smoothen.
- Top up the remaining dough.
- Put the mold with the filling pie in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Ready cabbage pie will be beautiful and rosy. You can eat it warm and cold.
Pie with cabbage and egg on yogurt
In order to prepare such a pie, you should stock up on the simplest products:
- Kefir medium fat content - 350 g.
- Flour - 350 g.
- Egg chicken - 5 pieces.
- Sweet-cream butter - 20 g.
- Drinking soda - 15 g.
- Salt is small - 15 g.
- Chopped white cabbage - 450 g.
- Pre-cooked and peeled chicken egg - 3 pieces.
- Sweet-cream butter for frying the filling - 80 g.
- All spices, including salt and pepper - to taste.
Algorithm for pie
The recipe for a pie with cabbage and eggs on yogurt should be taken into the hands of every mistress. So, let's begin:
- Kefir combined with salt and soda. Stir and place in heat for 20 minutes.
- Then put eggs and flour in the kefir mixture. Stir thoroughly using a mixer or blender. Get a thin dough.
- Prepare the filling for the pie. Crushed raw cabbage to fry on the sweet cream oil, adding all the spices and chopped boiled egg. Mix.
- In a pastry paper covered with pastry paper and a cream-cake dish, pour out half the dough.
- Put the filling on it and add the remaining mass.
- In preheated to 190 degrees oven to put the form with pie for 45 minutes.
- When ready to take out the baking and cut into portions.
Choose any recipe for a pie with cabbage and eggs from the above and leave to cook.