Safety on the water: to avoid trouble!
In anticipation of a good weekend or successfulleave we make plans and prepare everything necessary. To rest on the nature was comfortable and interesting, we buy food, drinks, equipment, clothes. And often we forget that the main condition for a good rest is security. On the water, in the forest, in the mountains - everywhere an unprepared person is in danger. A preparedness is not packed with canned, matches and clothes backpacks, it's not even a good physical preparation. None of this may come in handy if you do not assimilate, like Our Father, the rules of safe behavior in the place where a picnic is planned, an excursion, a hike or a long oneth vacation.
Do not know the ford - swim learn
The subject of this article is safety on the water. Only a person who knows how to swim can get on with water. Who has not mastered this art, even in shallow water is endangered. However, learning how to swim is half the battle. This skill helps to stay on the surface, dive, move. But there is still a large list of rules and prohibitions, without knowledge of which it is better not to get into water. Those who are not familiar with the rules, read about them further. They will not teach a deep river to wade through, but in case of what they will save from trouble.
- Swim in clean pools that have been sanitized.
- In specially designated, equipped for this place.
- In water, the temperature of which is 17-19 ° C and higher.
- Swim in unequipped places.
- Children swim without supervision of elders.
- To bathe in a state of intoxication.
- Bathe in places of movement of boats, boats, water motorcycles and other motor boats.
- Swim beyond the limit signs.
- Bathed off the coast, overgrown with vegetation, too steep and steep.
- Dive from docks, marinas and bridges.
Caveats and Recommendations
- Do not stay in the river or in the sea for long:Safety on the water also depends on the length of stay in it. Increase the time gradually, for 3-5 minutes at each subsequent approach. The safe limit is 20 minutes, otherwise hypothermia can provoke convulsions and stop breathing. A loss of consciousness threatens the death of even a swimmer athlete.
- Flushed with the sun, do not dip abruptly into thewater, because due to the contrast of temperatures there is an excessive contraction of muscles and, as a consequence, a cardiac arrest. It is better to enter slowly, to dip gradually, handfuls of water picking up and watering yourself. Spraying each other also will well prepare the body for active bathing.
- Do not drink alcohol before bathingbeverages. They are dangerous even with a small concentration in the blood, since alcohol blocks the area of the brain, which controls the expansion and narrowing of the vessels. So, too, can lead to convulsions and loss of consciousness.
- Do not leave the children by the water.Make sure that they have learned the rules of safety and know that they can swim only with permission and in the presence of adults. It is also desirable for adults to swim when there is at least one person nearby who, in case of trouble, will help the drowning himself or call for help from others.
- For hikes usually choose solitary corners,where there are no well-maintained reservoirs. In such cases, for bathing, find a place where the water is clean, the bottom is even, sandy, the current is not strong and the depth is no more than 2 m.
At the service of hope, but he is not bad
In the wide reservoirs, in large cities, in theCivilized beaches operate rescue services. They are always ready, but they can not ensure 100% safety on the water, if we ourselves do not show prudence and responsibility. You can not be frivolous when it comes to safety of life. And the water is an insidious and unpredictable element. Responsible, disciplined person will strictly follow all the rules of safe behavior on the water, realizing that in this way he saves himself from trauma or death, and closes his relatives from the experiences for him.