Potassium monophosphate: application and fertilizer features
Today we once again want to replenish your collection of useful products for the garden. Consider an interesting tool that can be used for feeding various plants. We present to your attention potassium monophosphate. The application will illuminate later, but for now let's start with a description of the drug.
Potassium monophosphate is a prominent representative of the class of mineral fertilizers. The remedy is concentrated. It is used for top dressing of all plant crops. Unlike many other drugs, this is perfectly absorbed by plants. It is easily and quickly dissolved in water. It is recommended to use it for decorative indoor plants. Monophosphate consists of:
After application, the plants bear fruit and bloom better. They carry various diseases. A large amount of sugar accumulates in plantations. Increases the shelf life of vegetables and fruits.
Potassium monophosphate, the use of which will be considered later, is distinguished by the following qualities:
- Increased plant digestibility. They are able to absorb all the substances available to the drug.
- A large amount of vitamins and sugars accumulate in ripe fruit. They, in turn, improve taste and increase shelf life.
- Roses, grapes, tomatoes and cucumbers love top dressing with a solution like potassium monophosphate. Application has shown that plants are cured by powdery mildew.
- Can be added to water and used for soil moistening in greenhouses.
- In order for plants to tolerate frosts well, it is recommended to use potassium monophosphate to prepare for winter.
- Lovers of indoor plants without this fertilizer can not do. Suitable for fertilizing during flowering. Prolongs the life of buds.
- From the use of fertilizer shoots ripen faster and better.
These are the features of potassium monophosphate. Reviews of gardeners prove in practice its nutritional properties. Let's move on to the next important question.
How to apply
Best of all the drug is absorbed, if you do foliar feeding of plants with a drug such as potassium monophosphate. The application is as follows:
To make the drug only good, you should strictly follow the instructions, which are written on each package. It contains the following information:
- If you want to feed the seedlings of vegetables and flowers, then the drug is diluted as follows: 10 grams of the substance is dissolved in 10 liters of water.
- For feeding plants that are in open ground, the following solution is used: 15-20 grams of potassium phosphate is stirred in 10 liters of water.
- Fruit shrubs and trees need fertilizing with a preparation that is made like this: 30 grams of a substance is dissolved in 10 liters of water. All plantings are carefully sprayed.
If you want to buy mineral fertilizer that is suitable for all plant crops, then stop your attention on this drug, as potassium monophosphate. Application for tomatoes requires special attention.
Top dressing of tomatoes
Fertilizers containing potassium are not interchangeable for these vegetables. They help tomatoes ripen evenly. Can be used for spraying the bushes themselves. It is necessary to use the drug correctly, and for this you need to know some nuances:
- Foliar top dressings are made with a solution whose concentration does not exceed 0.2%.Accordingly, it is necessary to prepare the substance at the rate of 2 grams of potassium monophosphate per liter of water.
- If you want to water your tomatoes, then you need to prepare the solution as follows: 15 grams of the drug is dissolved in 10 liters of water. This amount is enough for processing about 4 bushes.
- Between dressing is to withstand two weeks.
- It is not recommended to use potassium monophosphate more than two times.
If you want to get evenly ripened fruits of tomatoes, then choose potassium monophosphate. Application for tomatoes is beneficial to their taste.
This drug is used for fertilizing not only vegetables and houseplants. Few people know, but many fruit plantations like potassium monophosphate. Applying for grapes is another secret substance. For a better ripening of berries, they carry out such feeding in the autumn. Grapes can be fertilized in two ways:
- Watering. To do this, use a solution that is prepared from 15 grams of the drug and 10 liters of water.
- Spraying The working composition is prepared from 20 grams of potassium monophosphate and 10 liters of water.
Fertilizers for grapes are used throughout September.Be sure to maintain an interval between dressings, which should be 7 days.
We have replenished your collection of useful drugs that are allowed and recommended for use at the dacha. It was about potassium monophosphate. Now you know what your plants love.