Kevin Jonas: biography, creativity, personal life and interesting facts
The singer, self-taught guitarist and former member of The Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, found himself, along with his talented brothers, in show business. At 29, he already has an army of thousands of fans around the world and is an idol for teenagers and young people.
Childhood and youth
Kevin Jonas was born on November 5, 1987 in New Jersey (USA). At the age of 12, he began to master the guitar and sang in the church choir, some time later he was already a member of the group, along with his brothers Nick and Joe. It turned out a great trio, and the guys quickly became teen idols. A mother named Denis was once a sign language teacher, and Father Paul Kevin Sr. was a Christian priest and musician.
Commercial success: The Jonas Brothers
The boysband released one album in Colombia, but real popularity came to the boys when Disney Hollywood Records took over, and by mid-2007 their songs were heard by a wider audience. They were guest stars along with Miley Cyrus on the Hannah Montana show.The self-titled album The Jonas Brothers', released in the same year, reached the TOP-5 on the Billboard charts and went double platinum.
A single called SOS took off to position number 1 on the iTunes channel. Their next album, A Little Bit Longer, landed on Billboard TOP-10, and the band released their third album with Hollywood Records, Lines, Vines in 2009. In October 2013, the Jonas Brothers announced the cancellation of their autumn tour. Later, the brothers made another announcement, this time even more devastating for the fans: about the complete elimination of the pop group.
- Kevin Jonas loves watching music videos in the morning during breakfast.
- At age 12, a boy was learning to play the guitar from a book.
- Favorite sport - pole vaulting.
- Kevin Jonas loves to skate. He even broke his shoulder because of this hobby when he was 17 years old. His hand was in a cast for 6 weeks, and he was concerned that he would not be able to play the guitar.
- The biggest inspiration for him was his father, after whom, by the way, he was named after him.
- Kevin does not like to wear the same shirt more than twice.
- Most of all in girls he likes confidence.
- It annoys him when other people don't like the way he drives a car.
- If Kevin could choose any kind of extreme sports, he would prefer boxing and water polo.
- Favorite delicacy is chocolate with vanilla.
- Hidden talent - ping pong.
- Kevin Jonas prefers Thai food and Italian dishes.
- Favorite brand of shoes - Nike.
- He missed such a significant event for all adolescents as graduation.
- Kevin is allergic to fruits and cannot stand the smell of bananas.
- If it were not for the music, he would like to become a racer.
- He simply adored his brother Joe for his silly jokes that made him laugh.
- Kevin's height is 1.75 meters.
- He got his education in the Eastern Christian school.
- Nationality - American.
- Kevin has 3 more brothers - Joe, Nick and Frankie.
- He lost his innocence at 22, with his wife, Daniel.
- Favorite holiday - Christmas.
Mr and mrs jonas
Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle (nee Deleuze) were married on December 19, 2009. He knew that she dreamed of a fabulous wedding, and did everything possible to make it so. Kevin bought crystal shoes for his princess, and the ceremony was held at the castle.
More than 400 guests attended. 80 guards defended the castle from the paparazzi. The best men were brothers Joe and Nick. Kevin Jonas and Daniel Jonas at their wedding were the happiest.In the name of his love, the groom even made a tattoo with the name of his wife on the ring finger, on which he now has a wedding ring. Now the couple has two daughters - Alain Rose (2.02.2014) and Valentina (10.27.2016).
Kevin Jonas: Movies
Actor, musician, singer, guitarist, songwriter - a young man is really talented in everything. Even as a child, like his brothers, he became very interested in music, he liked dancing, he always wanted to try his hand at acting. In addition to participating in the youth group, Kevin also starred in the TV series "Rock in the Summer Camp" (directed by Matthew Diamond) and "Hannah Montana" in 2008, and in 2010 received a role in the movie "Rock in Summer Camp 2" (directed by Paul Hohen).
In addition, he also engaged in the voice acting of some films, including “Night at the Museum. Part Two ”and“ Out of Bounds ”. The result of his production activity is a film called the Jonas Brothers Concert in 2009, which was highly appreciated and accepted by the fans of the group.
Whatever Kevin Jonas does - songs, films, TV shows, he does everything as well as possible. An accomplished musician and a diligent family man brings up together with his beautiful wife two adorable daughters.
Career musician behind. What's next?
While Joe and Nick Jonas continue the festival, their older brother Kevin Jonas spends the Easter weekend with the three most important people in his life, his wife and children. Although there are no more groups and the musical collaboration between the brothers is over, they will always be linked by blood. Nick and Joe continued their singing career as soloists. And Kevin preferred a quiet family life in the suburbs of New Jersey.
In October 2013, the Jonas Brothers group that existed at that time shocked fans by canceling a hotly anticipated world tour. However, everything was decided, the brothers decided that they would no longer do music together, and instead they would focus on their own personalities. Everyone went his own way. After the group breaks up, as its members admit, their relationship has become much stronger.
Actor, musician, and now also a business tycoon
However, the singer is not going to end up forever with the music, he is still going to write for himself and other people, and may associate himself with theatrical activities. The Jonas brothers know that they have had and have the most loyal fans throughout their careers, and they are grateful for that, and also for being able to understand the step they had to take,for the sake of your future, for the sake of self-realization. For example, DJo plans to make another solo album and try to make a challenge to himself as an actor. Kevin, meanwhile, plans to work behind the scenes. He always wanted to do business and decided to take up his first passion, namely financing one entertainment fund.Kevin also focused on his high-tech enterprises, he launches various applications and works in the field of brand management.