- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
In the greenhouse the earth is spring stone and what to do?
1.The soil becomes stone because it does not have a structure - this is the main reason.And the structure is lost due to the high biological activity and the predominance of the destruction of humus and soil organic matter over its formation and intake.
2. Because of the abundance of silt particles in the soil and again because of paragraph 1. In the spring the soil swells and then dries, it's like clay, the same story, while it is wet, it is plastic, it is worth hardening - ceramics ...
What to do?
1. It is necessary to replenish the reserves of organic matter in the soil by introducing annually compost, humus in moderate quantities, and maybe just peat and coconut substrate.
2. We sow the green manure after cleaning the greenhouse. The ideal green manure for greenhouse is oilseed radish, it forms a branched root system, structures the soil to a depth of 20 cm, disinfects from fusarium and cladosporia, suppresses phytophtora.Delivers short frosts to -8, and then at normal temperature continues to grow again.
3. We mulch - the mulch retains moisture, favorably affects the microflora, as a result of which microorganisms work for the good of the plants, and not to survive. Worms settle in the mulch soil, they loosen and structure the soil.
4. Watering with humates, as well as various microbiological preparations helps to increase the biological activity and loosen the soil - it begins to breathe. Of the drugs that work well on loosening the soil, it is worth noting BaikalEM - in the presence of organic matter and under mulch, yeast-like fungi actively decompose organic matter, emit carbon dioxide, which swells the soil, as the dough rises on yeast.
5. Minimize the use of nitrogen fertilizers in the form of salts, use the extract of mullein.
7. In the early stages of domestication, perlite can be applied up to 5 liters per 1 square meter, expanded vermiculite up to 10 liters per 1 square meter, coarse-grained river sand up to 15 liters per 1 square meter.
And this soil will please your plants with everything necessary for a favorable growth.