How to tame a horse?
The history of mankind is closely related to horses. And even today, in the age of total technical and electronic development, this animal lives next to us. People did not forget that the horse, along with such animals as a dog, a cow and a cat, was always present in our life. There are also regions on our planet where horses ride and carry goods. But most importantly - the horse has always been considered a beautiful and graceful animal, which is a great pleasure only by its appearance.
Mankind has tamed the horse for a long time, and the methods of domestication are known and worked out in detail. This article will give the basic principles of training, which will answer the question of how to tame a horse.
- The basic rule of communicating with horses - they should not be afraid. This is a large and powerful animal, so not everyone can go over the edge of fear in the first stage of communication. But this must be done immediately. Therefore, experienced riders advise to use the old and proven way - to establish a connection between man and animal.Make it simple, we must offer the horse to take from the hands of a person their favorite delicacy: an apple, carrot or bread.
- The rider must be leading in this pair, so he must establish his superiority. Remember, the horse must immediately learn who is in charge. Miss this moment - get a whimsical animal that will not obey.
- It is necessary to give time to get used to the horse man. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly care for her, feed, clean, comb the mane and so on. It is necessary that the animal felt your presence and positive energy.
How are classes
- At the first lesson the horse will show its character. This is understandable, the weight of the rider, his inept commands, and an unknown voice will lead him into confusion. Therefore, he must be given time to get used to.
- Be sure to feed the animal delicacies, especially for properly executed team.
- It is necessary to give clear and correct commands.
- We must love the horse and show it with all our looks. But keep in mind that familiarity is not acceptable here. Hardness and exactingness in work is another basic principle of training.
- Do not hurt the horse.This is a smart animal, it will never forgive you for injustice.
- Never overstrain a horse. Let any, even the most difficult training, be both you and him a joy.
We repeat once again - only friendly, constant communication will quickly bear fruit.
How to tame a horse to the ammunition
This question is quite serious, because they try to choose the ammunition for each horse individually. This is especially true of angles, which are inserted into the mouth of the animal. They are made exactly the size of the jaw.
The second in importance is the saddle, which is also chosen for each horse individually. But for the rider it should be comfortable.
A whip is a steering gear with which the rider gives commands. If the horse and rider feel in one pair, the rider hardly uses the whip.
As you can see, under each horse you need to adjust everything that is necessary while riding. It will be difficult to pick up right away, so the rider at the first dressage must pay attention to how the horse behaves, what it reacts to. After dressing the croup of an animal, its mouth will show whether the ammunition is properly selected.If there is redness, faded skin, it means that the ammunition is not suitable.
Experienced riders advise for the first time just to wear, for example, a saddle on a horse and not to sit in it, but to move the animal around, to see if it is nervous. That is, we must give time to get used to it.
How to learn to upset a horse
It may seem to many that to upset a horse, that is, to make it go backwards, is not easy. But the young horses that meet the rider for the first time, do so (instead of going forward).
When performing this exercise, it is necessary to use three controls at once: the rider's weight shift, the control of the motive and the schenkel (this is the part of the rider's leg from the foot to the knee). Everything is quite simple:
- Horse rack as in the case of moving forward.
- The body of the rider moves forward, the schenkels are compressed.
- As soon as the horse is going to move forward, the excuse immediately tightens.
- Here it is important to teach the horse to make a movement from the front foot. If the upsetting takes place from the back leg, the animal will simply lose its balance.
- Experienced masters recommend alternately stretching the left or the right cause while besieging. But keep in mind that stretching should be consistent with the foot with which the horse will begin to stand up.It must be diagonal. That is, the horse has gone from the right leg, which means that it will be necessary to stretch the left motive. And vice versa.
- Pay attention to what kind of horse is under the rider. If this is a young animal with a weak back, then when it is upsetting it is best to relax the load on it. To do this, the rider just has to lean a little.
There are horses that master sedimentation with great difficulty. For them, you can use the following trick. Everything is done as if they want to send it forward. But as soon as she wants to take the first step, that reason, which will be located diagonally on the hind leg, which comes off the ground first, will be tense. Such a movement will be crooked, but the main goal is achieved - fear and resistance are overcome.