How to start writing?
The writing has to be written by all schoolchildren, regardless of their bias towards science. This type of presentation of one's thoughts is one of the necessary skills of a competent modern person. Therefore, each student is able to write an essay.
The writing, as a rule, consists of:
- the main part (disclosure of the topic),
In order for the whole essay to set the desired tone, you need to know how to start the essay.
Depending on the specified amount of all work, the entry should take 10-15% of the essay. It is necessary to lead the reader to the basic idea and to the need to talk about it, to speculate. It is the essay-reasoning that graduates are offered to write on the USE. Consider how to start writing EGE.
This should be done quickly, because the writing time in this case is limited. We overcome the fear of work, concentrate and choose one of the ways to start writing.
Ways to start writing
- Brief information about the author of the work is the universal beginning of any essay. Tell us where the author was born, give a brief description of his work.
- You can start the introduction by listing the words-synonyms of the basic concept characterizing the topic of work. For example: "The inner world of a person, honesty and sincerity - these are the basic concepts embedded by Exupery in all his stories, but they found their most vivid embodiment in The Little Prince." Thus, you have already approached the subject of the essay.
- One of the most powerful ways to start an essay is to ask one or more rhetorical questions in it. So you can start talking about anything, on any topic. “What prevents a person from being honest with himself? When does he begin to lie, having broken away from the dreams of childhood? ”Such an introduction will suit many works.
- Another option, how to start an essay-argument, is to state your thoughts on a given topic. Remember the phrase: "I often thought that ..." And so start writing. Let's go back to the “Little Prince”. The beginning will be like this: “I often thought about when a child leaves childhood and begins to live in terms of adults? At what age? Why does he completely forget how he talked about adult concepts? Exupery wrote a story on this topic, where he answered all these questions, and my thoughts coincided with his thoughts. ” And then it is already very easy to proceed to the work. This is a very beautiful way to start writing.It meets several requirements of the EGE exam. This is an expression of the student’s own opinion, the student’s argumentation, the student’s comments.
Entry Phrase Templates
If it’s very difficult for you to come up with a creative approach to the question of introduction to the topic of an essay, then you can learn a few standard phrases. For example: "In the story, Lermontov proposes to think about the fact that there are so many unnecessary people in society." The name of the author and subject change to any other, but the beginning has already been made! "In this little story, the author raised a very big problem ..." - just substitute the author's name and subject. “There is an opinion that love passes quickly, but in the works of Bunin we see that this feeling is eternal” - then you can talk about the stories and the author.
Having set the right mood for all the work in the introduction, you can already start writing the main part.