How to play Minecraft server?
If you want to move from the game on the home network to the online version, then you need to figure out how to play on the servers of Minecraft. An online game is different from a game with bots on a home computer, so you need to know the main points.
We play on the network
- Before you start playing over the network, you must select the appropriate server (for example, you can use the site), register on it and download the appropriate version of the game, enter the registration data and enter the game. Learn more about entering the game Minecraft, you can from the article How to log on to the Minecraft server.
- After completing the registration stage, the player enters the spawn (the place where all the players appear at the very beginning of the game). Here in the region of 500 cubes it is impossible to build anything. To start construction, you need to walk a little or run and find a suitable place for construction.
- If you chose a suitable place, you must enter the command / home set. So you change the point of your rebirth.To return to this point, you must prescribe / home. Then you can start the extraction of resources and development on the server.
- In order not to get lost in the game, you need to memorize the coordinates of the desired points, which can be viewed by pressing F3 (the values of x, y, z are worth remembering).
- If you want to buy or sell any items and thus earn virtual money, you can use the admin shop, which is on the spawn, or the stores of other players. To return to spawn, you must enter / spawn. In addition, you can exchange real money for virtual.
"Pirate" version of Minecraft
If you have a "pirated" version of the game, then most likely you will not be able to play on any Minecraft server. You need to choose one of the pirated servers. The list is presented on the site. After the server is selected, you need to copy its IP and add it to the Multiplayer of your game.
You can also try to play using the Hamachi app.