How to make a lizuna at home
Lizun - a toy that came into fashion at the end of the last century. This event was preceded by the premiere of an animated film about ghostbusters. Among the main characters of the cartoon was Lizun - a spreading, stretching and changing shape creature. In the article I will tell you how to make a lizun at home without sodium tetraborate and with it.
The consistency of the toy, which was given the name handgam, resembles jelly, but does not melt in your hands. And although since the appearance of more than one decade has passed, she is still popular with children and teenagers.
Lizun can be bought at any toy store, but the composition of the factory product includes chemical components, which contact with the skin of the baby does not cause delight in caring parents. Therefore, many are interested in home-made technology, because hand-made lick is safer. This toy also relieves stress, has a positive effect on the work of the nervous system,develops fine motor skills and creativity.
In the article I will discuss the popular ways to create lizuna from scrap materials. They differ in the duration of execution, the composition of ingredients, the consistency and quality of the finished product, the level of complexity.
The recipe of a transparent lizun without sodium tetraborate and PVA
Since the toy is designed for children, safety comes first. To create a lizun, I advise you to use a flour-based recipe. It is simple and allows you to create handgam in minutes.
- Hot water.
- Cold water.
- A set of food dyes.
- Pour two glasses of sifted flour into a small container, add 0.25 glasses of cool water and some hot water, but not boiling water.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly until a uniform consistency. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Into a homogeneous mass, enter a few drops of food coloring and mix until the composition becomes uniform in color.
- Remove the sticky mixture in the refrigerator for about 3 hours. Remove the cooled mixture from the refrigerator and knead well with your hands. Lizun ready.
Since working with flour often leads to contamination of clothes, I recommend making a lick in an apron. As for me, the creation of a viscous toy is an excellent occupation for those who do not know what to do when it is boring.
How to make lizuna from shampoo and water
In any bathroom there are several bottles of shampoo that helps people with hair care. But some craftsmen have found another use for this tool and use it to create a handgam. And indeed, from shampoo and water for a few minutes, get home lichen.
- Shampoo - 100 ml.
- Water - 100 ml.
- Starch - 200 g
- In a small container, combine the starch, water and shampoo, mix thoroughly.
- Send the resulting mixture into the refrigerator for 12 hours. After the time is over, the toy is ready.
The shelf life when stored in a closed container in a refrigerator is one month. If you want the toy to have a more viscous consistency, replace the starch with Titanium glue.
The easiest way at home
There are many ways to create a lizun. The simplest option is to use baking soda and dishwashing detergent. And since household chemicals are a part, look after the child during the game, and then wash your hands.
- Dishwashing liquid.
- Food coloring.
- Pour some dishwashing liquid into a small container. Since there is no specific dosage, add water or household chemicals during the mixing process to liquefy the mucus.
- Add soda to dish detergent and mix. If the composition is thick, dilute with water and mix. To give the desired color, use the appropriate food coloring.
Perhaps the first time it will not work, but with practice you will learn how to create at home wonderful lizunov from soda and dishwashing detergent. These skills will come in handy. For example, it will turn out to make a gift to a friend for a birthday and cheer her up a little.
Lizun do it yourself from soap and toothpaste
Want to become the owner of lizuna? Make it yourself, using toothpaste and liquid soap as the main ingredients. Such a toy will diversify your life and provide an opportunity for the realization of creative potential.
- Liquid soap - 20 ml.
- Toothpaste - 20 ml.
- Flour - 5 teaspoons.
- Squeeze out toothpaste into a small metal container, add liquid soap and stir until smooth.
- In the resulting composition gradually enter the flour. First knead the mixture with a spoon, then finish the procedure with your hands.
- At the very end, lightly moisten the handle with water and remember with your hands for a while longer.
As you can see, it is easy to make a toy popular from the whole world out of hygiene products. It will help in the development and realization of fantasy. It is also a great replacement for purchased clay.
We make lizuna from starch and hydrogen peroxide
This method is incredibly popular because it does not involve large cash costs. The result is a hard toy that jumps perfectly. So do not be discouraged if such a penny does not meet the expectations.
- Water - 1 cup.
- Starch - 100 g
- Clay PVA - 100 g
- Food coloring.
- Hydrogen peroxide.
- In a small container, mix water and starch. The result should be a mixture that is similar in texture to jelly. Add glue and mix.
- In the resulting mixture, add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide, a little food coloring and mix.If the mass is thick, I advise you to add some water.
Made with this technology, the handgam is light and airy. This is the merit of hydrogen peroxide. As for the ingredients used, they are really available and help save money.
Lizun from plasticine, water and gelatin
Not every home has PVA glue, starch, or sodium tetraborate (borax). But to create a lizun, these components are not needed, because it can be made from ordinary clay. If there are schoolchildren or pre-school children in the house, this viscous mass will definitely exist.
- Plasticine - 100 g
- Food gelatin - 15 g.
- Water - 250 ml.
- Metal container, plastic bowl, stick.
- Soak the gelatin in cool water. To do this, pour gelatin into a metal container and add 200 ml of water. When the gelatin swells, put the container on the stove and bring to a boil over low heat, then remove.
- Take the clay in your hand and knead until it becomes warm and soft. Put the softened piece of plasticine in a plastic container, add the remaining water. Stir well with a plastic spatula.
- Connect the two components.Slightly cooled gelatin enter into a mixture of water and clay, stir. Send the resulting mass into the refrigerator for 30 minutes. After the time is over the toy is ready.
The toy made according to this recipe is famous for its enviable durability. Just make sure that the children during the game do not touch lizunom wallpaper. Traces left by handgam are extremely problematic.
How to make Lizun of sodium tetraborate and glue
A toy made of sodium tetraborate (Borax) is practically no different from the store version, but since it contains chemical components, we are not talking about safety. Therefore, I advise caution in playing with such a lizun.
- Borax - 0.5 teaspoon.
- Office glue - 30 g.
- Yellow and green food dye.
- In a small bowl, pour a glass of warm water, add sodium tetraborate. Mix thoroughly until complete dissolution of the powder.
- In the second container, combine half a glass of water, 5 drops of yellow and 2 drops of green dye and glue. Stir the ingredients until smooth.
- Sodium tetraborate solution in a thin stream, while stirring, enter into the adhesive mass.As a result, the resulting mass will become lax and playable.
Make the lizun made according to this recipe in a closed container, as it is afraid of fresh air. Do not allow the child to take the toy in his mouth.
Homemade lizun from pencil glue
Many of us are familiar with glue pencil. In kindergarten and at school, it is used to create collages and applications. Found him use in office work. Even from it turns out a good lizun. Cooking technology read below.
- Clay pencil - 4 pcs.
- Boron (sodium tetraborate) - 1 teaspoon.
- Food coloring.
- Take the glue pencil, remove the rods and put them in a glass container. Keep them in the microwave or in the oven until a viscous mixture is formed. Add a little dye to the mass and mix.
- Teaspoon burs dissolve in a little water. Pour a small amount of the liquid into the glue and mix. Add sodium tetraborate until you get the desired consistency.
You have learned the popular methods of making lizun at home. Some of them are as simple as possible, others are based on the use of purchased components.It is difficult to say which recipe is better; only practice will help determine this.
In conclusion, I will share a few tips on creation and storage, which will help extend the life of the hendgam.
- To store the lizun, use a jar with a tight-fitting lid, otherwise it dries. Keep the gelatinous product away from sunlight and heating radiators.
- Try to keep the lizun out of contact with the fleecy surface during the game. Otherwise, hairs will stick to it, which will lead to loss of pristine structure and smoothness.
- Some manufacturing methods involve the use of glue and other materials with a pronounced odor. To eliminate them and give a scent to lizun, I advise you to add a few drops of essential oil or food flavoring to the composition.
- If you want to make glowing in the dark lizuna, use the fluorescent paint. Today it is not difficult to buy it.
- Experiment with the composition of the mixture. To lizun better stretched, add a few drops of vinegar. Hydrogen peroxide will make the toy airy and not sticky, and glycerin slippery.
On this note, finish the article on the creation of lizuna. If you know other ways, share in the comments. I hope, thanks to the described information, you will create a safe and developing toy that will fill life with joy. Good luck!