How to make a baby hairstyle
Watch the video
There is a huge number of different hairstyles for children, which can be easily and quickly done with your own hands. It is enough to master a few simple techniques of weaving braids, after which, by connecting your imagination, you can experiment and come up with new ideas for hairstyles. How to make a haircut for schoolwork, you can learn from our article - How to make a haircut to school. Use only proven varnishes and hair gels that will not cause an allergic reaction in your child. How to make a haircut for a child, read on.
How to make a beautiful hair baby?
Average hair length is the best option for an active girl. Medium-length hair can be easily braided or collected in the tail, so that they not only do not interfere with the baby, but also look neat and aesthetic.
This is not at all a complicated version of an interesting hairstyle for a little fashionista who can turn a girl into an elegant little lady.
- At the back collect two tails and twist them into bundles.
- Scroll the hairs inward until they spin into your hair.
- Secure the tails with stealth and decorate the hair with a pair of decorative hairpins or bows.
To make this hairstyle for children, it will take quite a bit of time.
- Divide the hair exactly into two parts and tie them in ponytails.
- Each tail is divided into two more, and then into two more. The result should be eight equal parts, tied in tails.
- Pass each lower tail through the nearest gum until it runs out.
- Decorate your hair with decorative hairpins with flowers or pebbles.
Tails - a universal option, which, if properly decorated from everyday hairstyle can turn into a festive.
Dividing your hair into two parts and tying them with rubber bands just above the ears, youGet a comfortable hairstyle that will not interfere with the girl during active games.
To make the tail more original and elegant, tie it on one side. To give the hairstyle charm, you can pre-curl slightly strands. The tail on the side will look especially impressive if it is decorated with a volume barrette or a large bow.
Pigtails and spikelets
On thick hair, pigtails and spikelets look great. In this case, braids can be woven as the entire length of the hair, and half, leaving the hair in the tail. An interesting option - two spikelets, combined on the back of the head in one tail.