How to get rid of the heifer?
Shipitsa - so in the people called plantara wart. Similar warts usually appear on the heel or under the thumb. There can be as many as one. Many people suffer from such a disease, because if there was a heather on the leg, it is not only visually ugly, but also painful. In this article we will tell you how to get rid of the spiken quickly and painlessly. After all, if such warts are not removed for a long time and do not pay attention to them, then they are able to grow very deeply.
How to get rid of the spine at home
- Steam your sick leg in hot water, after whichwipe it dry. A little rastolkte spoon piece of the flower pinnate Kalanchoe and attach to the problem area. You can fix the flower with an adhesive plaster.
- Horseradish can help fight the spinel. Cut the horseradish leaves and pour them with water. It is this water and use for compresses and washings.
- To get rid of the spiken, it is necessary to steam out the leg andrub a little bit of cement into the affected area. After drying, rub cement 2-3 times more. For treatment, several similar procedures are needed. This tool may seem strange, however, it helps many people.
- Buy a vial of "Cleanness" in the pharmacy. Undo your leg. Plot with a healthy skin around the thorny grease with a fat cream. Burn out to black. It may be a little painful, but after a week the wart will come off.
- Cut off a small piece of the plaster, in the centerwhich make a small hole. It should be the same size as a wart. Properly glue the patch to the foot. Take a bit of the dough mixed with 9% vinegar and put on the log. You can not wet your foot for three days. After three days, remove the patch and dough. The wart should soon fall off itself. The fossa that remains will become protracted after a while.
We remove the corpse in the clinic
It should be noted that plantar warts haveproperty to return. Therefore, removing them at home is not very effective. Spines are one of the most complex kinds of warts. That is why it is better to remove them in the clinic. Trust the specialists, and they will prescribe you a complex treatment that will lead to positive results.