How to flash Huawei modem?
For the USB modem to work correctly, it is necessary to update its software. Updating the firmware helps to eliminate errors in the operation of the modem, and also allows you to use the entire performance resource.
Consider how to flash the Huawei modem.
- computer or laptop;
- new firmware;
- code calculator.
The modem firmware is executed in stages. For firmware, you need to perform a number of actions:
- Remove the USB flash drive and SIM card from the device. This must be done to ensure that no error occurs during the installation.
- Connect the modem to a PC or laptop.
- Download the firmware from the site;
- Download the specialized code calculator, which can be found here:.
- Select and save the new firmware.
- Launch the code calculator and enter into it the modem's IMEI code stored on the device itself.
- Click the Calculate button (Flash and Unlock codes will be calculated).
- Close all programs that work with the modem.
- Run the firmware. The device search begins.After the modem is detected, click on the "Next" button.
- Wait until the end of the firmware process. Note that at this time you can not pull out the modem, shut down or restart the computer.
- After the end of the firmware process, insert the SIM card and use the Internet from any provider.
Now you know what software is needed for the firmware of the Huawei modem, and you will be able to implement it at home.