How to eat beans?
Beans are an excellent source of protein, so itsit is recommended to include it periodically in your diet. But nevertheless, as there is bean, how to cook it, with what products to combine - these questions constantly appear in those who are just getting used to using it.
With what do they eat beans?
From the bean cooks can cook many deliciousand healthy dishes, ranging from soups and ending with a variety of side dishes. Beans are of two types: mature grains and green pods, cooked according to special recipes. Consider the options for how you can eat beans.
- A self-contained dish. From a string bean it is possible to prepare various porridges, mashed potatoes, soups, canned food.
- Salads from a string bean. Very often this bean culture can be found in combination with pickled cucumbers or with carrots and fried onions.
- Garnish. Cooked beans in combination with tomatoes and onions are served on a side dish to meat or fish dishes. As a side dish, it also uses canned beans or fried with meat and shish kebab sauce.
- Casserole. Beans in this case is a flavor and nutritional supplement to the main products, such as spaghetti, minced meat (meat), vegetables.
- Stew. The cooked string beans are mixed with baked bell pepper and garlic.
- Borscht - the most common dish, which includes beans (it can be as cooked in advance, and bought in the store in the finished form).
- Lavash with a stuffing. In combination with chicken, cucumbers and bell peppers, bean pods will not be superfluous.
- Lecho. The algorithm of cooking is the same as without beans, but with the addition of beans, the dish becomes more nutritious.
Thus, on your table beans can beAs an independent dish, and addition to the second dish. It can be found in combination with a variety of products: meat, fish, vegetables and mushrooms.
Beans are added to a variety of dishes, butyou should remember what the beans are combined with, in order to make your dish tasty, nutritious and low-calorie. This legume culture can not be combined with foods that contain large amounts of starches, proteins, fats and carbohydrates.