How to draw Toothless?
Watch the video
Toothless is a reliable comrade of Ikking, an intelligent and loyal dragon who always comes to the rescue, the hero of the animated film "How to Train Your Dragon." This character is very popular with children and adults. Let's talk about how to draw a dragon with a pencil in stages.
How to draw Toothless: instruction
- Drawing the hero is best to start with a muzzle. Mentally divide the sheet into parts and designate the scale of the pattern. Next, divide the sheet in half, at the top of the sheet we will draw the head of our character.
- We begin to draw the head from the nose: put two oblique lines in the shape of the letter V, not connecting them at the base.
- Just above draw two oval eyes. Note that the eye that is closer, that is, on the right, should be slightly larger than the left.
- Paint the pupils inside the eyes, paint them with a dark color.
- Next, mark the forehead with a light line upwards, coming from the left eye.
- Then proceed to the drawing of the mouth: draw two arched lines below the nose in the form of a smile.
- On a piece of paper, we already had a drawn snout of the dragon Bezzubik. Outline an oval around the elements, denoting the character's head. We start to draw the head from the left eye and close the oval at the mouth.
- The name of our hero is Toothless, but despite this, there are enough teeth in his mouth. Now we need to draw them. We attach teeth to the top and bottom of the jaw.
- In the middle of his head we draw small thorns and draw shoots in the form of large thorns on the base of the head.
- Next, you need to sketch on the sheet, as the body will be located near the dragon and the location of the legs. Schematically draw the body and paws. Then we draw them already volumetric with the help of our basting. We finish the hind leg of the dragon.
- We draw the right wing - it rushes up from the base of the body. We divide it by strips. Finish the membrane on the wing. Next, in the same way draw the left wing.
- We finish the nails on the paws of the dragon.
- Draw the tail. Where the dragon wing ends, we begin to draw the tail. Make it be fat like a dog's tail. We detail it, decorating small shoots or spikes.
At the end of drawing, you can paint the drawing with bright colors, colored pencils or felt-tip pens to your taste.