How to draw skates?
We are sure that this article will be of interest to many emerging artists! Many do not know how to draw skates with a pencil, because they think that, despite their simplicity, it will be difficult to achieve maximum similarity. However, this is not the case, and drawing them is only slightly more complicated than ordinary shoes. Usually, their drawing does not take more than half an hour, and the drawing looks complete, especially if you add an attribute like ice or a box on which the manufacturer's name is written.
- To make the process easier, you should, before drawing the skates, present them with ordinary boots, and sketch them on paper. And the left should be less, because it overlaps the right. Then you need to give the skates a more rounded and smooth shape, especially for their lower parts.
- After that, you should erase all the extra lines, and draw laces, they should have smooth curved lines. Laces can be depicted tied in the form of triangles. Also at this stage it is necessary to outline the base for the blades of the skates.On the front of the foot you need to draw a rectangle with rounded corners, with the heel you need to do the same.
- Next you need to bring to mind the blade, drawing them in the form of a stick with a pair of curved lines. Having finished the blades on the skates on the right, you should make sure that the blade comes forward a bit, you also need to finish the laces, making them hang down.
- As a result, you should get skates. They can be painted with a simple pencil, and you can with bright colors. You can also paint ice on them to make them look more colorful.
- To give them greater importance, somewhere at the top you can make an inscription, for example, "Prada" or "Gucci".
Now you know how to draw figure skates, and you can explain this technique to others.
Article prepared on the site.