How to disable short numbers?
Often, MTS, Megafon and Beeline subscribers need to disable short numbers. This can be done in several ways. All of them are discussed below.
How to disable short numbers on MTS
The following methods will help to disable short numbers on MTS:
- Take advantage of the free service from MTS "Ban content", it will help to disable short numbers. It is necessary to call on the number 0890, and then strictly follow the instructions of the autoinformer.
- Dial the following command from your mobile: * 152 * 2 #. Through it will disable the gentle numbers.
- Log in, go through the registration and go to your personal account. In it, select the "My Subscriptions" tab, and then disable the "Send requests to a short number" option using the appropriate button.
How to disable short numbers on Beeline
Disable short numbers on Beeline, you can use these methods:
- Connect the special service "Stop-content". It is activated by calling the number 0858.
- Go to a special section of the Beeline site: http://signup.beeline.ru. Examine your existing subscriptions and disconnect those that involve sending messages and making calls to short numbers.
- Log in, go through the quick registration and go to your personal account. In it you need to select the “Sublists” menu, where you will need to remove the check mark in front of the line “Calls and SMS to soft numbers. Then click on "OK".
How to disable short numbers on Megaphone
Disable short numbers on Megaphone will help such methods:
- Send a blank message to the number 0500914 or make a call to it. As a result, the service “Calls to meek numbers” will be deactivated.
- Dial the following command from your mobile phone: * 526 #. Then a message will come in which it will be said that you have no right to make calls to short numbers.
- Go to, go to your account and in the "Services" tab, select "Calls to meek numbers." Opposite it, you need to click on the "Deactivate" option.