How to cook vinegar?
Vinegar is often used for the preparation of marinades, is widely used in preservation. What to do if there is vinegar at home, but no vinegar? You can prepare 9% vinegar from 70% vinegar essence on your own.
- 70% essence.
- It is necessary to add seven parts of water to one part of the essence. For example, to one tablespoon of essence you need to add seven tablespoons of water.
- After these simple manipulations, you will get the necessary vinegar.
But to cook rice vinegar will take more time and effort.
- Sugar - 900 g;
- White rice - 300 g;
- Water - 1.2 l;
- Yeast - 1/3 Art. spoons;
- Rice should be poured with water and left for four hours in a sealed container. Then leave it overnight in the cold.
- Strain through cheesecloth and add sugar.
- Sugar should be stirred until dissolved, and then boiled for thirty minutes on the steam bath.
- When the liquid has cooled, pour it into a two-liter jar and add 1/3 tablespoon of dry yeast. And leave for fermentation.
- After a week, pour the liquid into a clean glass dish and leave it for a month. After thirty to forty days rice vinegar should be ready.
If you want to make your own rolls, you will need special vinegar. Let's learn how to make vinegar for rolls.
- Boiled warm water - one tablespoon;
- Vinegar ordinary 6% - one tablespoon;
- Sugar - one tablespoon;
- Salt - one teaspoon.
All ingredients must be mixed - vinegar rolls ready.
At home, you can cook another vinegar - balsamic. He is called the king of vinegars, as he has a large number of useful and healing properties.
- One lemon;
- Two glasses of cherries;
- 500 ml of vinegar 9%;
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon;
- A tablespoon of sugar.
- In a glass dish, you need to crush the cherries so that they can run the juice. Dishes should be heat resistant.
- Then cinnamon, sugar, lemon rind, vinegar should be added to the cherries and mixed.
- The mixture should be brought to a boil over low heat.
- Next, the mixture should be boiled for twenty minutes, then pour into a glass jar and close the lid.
- Mixture should be refrigerated for two days.
- After 2 days, the mixture must be filtered through a cloth and a sieve.
- Next, the bite must be poured into a sterilized bottle and stored in the refrigerator.