How to cook pancakes with semolina
For many housewives semolina is associated only with porridge. If you are in this category of culinary, my article will change your opinion and provide new opportunities for the demonstration of culinary skills.
I will share the popular recipes of this unusual pastry, from which the kids just crazy. And adult gourmets do not miss the chance to enjoy its taste.
Calorie pancakes with semolina
The average caloric content of semolina pancakes is 125 kcal per 100 grams. The total figure depends on the products used for cooking.
In the old days, semolina was considered the most useless cereal used in cooking. Over time, the opinion has changed. Munk is really inferior to other cereals in the amount of fiber contained, but this does not apply to trace elements and vitamins. Iron, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and a number of vitamins are only a fraction of the nutrients contained in this cereal.
The most valuable property of semolina is that it is absorbed into the intestine at the end of the alimentary tract, filling the body with energy and strength.Additionally, semolina supports the body in removing fats and easily copes with excess mucus.
The recipe for yeast pancakes with semolina on milk
The first recipe I share is based on the use of semolina, milk and yeast. The result is a nutritious pastry, which is suitable for a family feast for breakfast or afternoon tea. Thanks to semolina, the dough becomes more dense, and the taste of the finished dish is saturated.
- Milk - 500 ml.
- Water - 250 ml.
- Semolina - 120
- Flour - 100 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 65 ml.
- Sugar - 30 g
- Salt - 1 pinch.
- Dry yeast - 1.5 g.
- Sour cream - 100 g
- Butter - 20 g.
How to cook:
- First make a brew. Dissolve the yeast in the preheated milk, add sugar and mix. Keep the mixture warm for 20 minutes, then add the egg and whisk.
- Mix semolina with flour. Combine the contents of two containers, mix, pour in warm water, vegetable oil and mix again. Leave it under heat for 2 hours.
- Stir the pancake base. As a ladle, pour a little dough onto a heated, oiled griddle and fry until done.
What to serve with semolina pancakes? For the role of companion baking any sweet additive will fit - jam, honey or condensed milk. And just with tea or compote, they are incredibly tasty.
Thick lush pancakes with semolina on kefir
Such pancakes turn out to be thick and not inferior in heartiness to the first variant. At the same time the finished dish has a delicate and unusual taste.
- Semolina - 80
- Flour - 150 g
- Sugar - 40 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 15 ml.
- Salt - 1 pinch.
- Kefir - 500 ml.
- Boiled water - 200 ml.
- Pour heated kefir into the bowl, add semolina with sugar, salt and egg, mix well.
- Pour the flour into the mixture. Get a thick dough. Dissolve the mass with warm water to a thick cream and pour in vegetable oil, mix.
- Bake the pancakes in a buttered pan. Fry on both sides until a blush appears.
Yeast pancakes with semolina are ideally combined with currant or strawberry jam. This tandem provides incredible gastronomic pleasure.
Pancakes with semolina on the water
Pancakes on the water will appeal to people who observe church fasting or adhere to a vegetarian diet.They are suitable for dieters, if you reduce caloric content by replacing sugar with natural sweeteners.
- Water - 1 l.
- Semolina - 100 g
- Flour - 350 g
- Vegetable oil - 6 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon.
- Soda - 0.33 teaspoons.
- Boil the water. When the liquid has cooled, add sugar, a pinch of salt and hydrated soda, pour in vegetable oil.
- Mix sifted flour with semolina. The resulting mixture is gradually added to the liquid, mix thoroughly, kneading all the clots and lumps.
- Preheat pan, grease and bake pancakes. Thirty seconds on one side is enough.
Semolina pancakes on the water are good hot. As an additive, I advise you to use sour cream, cream or jam.
Pancakes with semolina without flour
All considered recipes for semolina pancakes include the use of flour. However, in my arsenal there is one recipe in which this quicksand is not present. Such delicacies are incredibly tasty, especially when served with condensed milk or chocolate.
- Manca - 1 glass.
- Oatmeal - 1 cup.
- Kefir - 500 ml.
- Egg - 3 pcs.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- Salt and soda - 0.5 teaspoons.
- Sunflower oil.
- Using a blender, finely chop the oatmeal and mix with semolina. Fill the resulting mixture with kefir and leave for 2 hours to croup swelled.
- Add eggs, salt, sugar and soda to the base, mix well.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove, grease with oil and bake pancakes until lightly browned on both sides. The result will be a whole bowl of lush, perforated pancakes.
In order to keep the pancakes fresh before the baking is completed and not cooled, a simple method will help. Put the plate in the pan, pour a little boiling water and send it to the oven. Steam takes care of everything.
Pancakes with semolina - a great solution when you need to quickly cook a delicious breakfast at home. And although they are not stuffed because of their pomp and thickness, supplements come to the rescue. Suitable jam, honey, condensed milk, liquid chocolate, apple jam, or sour cream whipped with sugar. Even fresh berries, sprinkled with powdered sugar, give them an incredible taste.
Summarize. Pancakes on a decoy - a hearty, aromatic and tender treat, surprising gourmets unusual taste. They are suitable for the morning meal, and for a daytime snack.And cooked without flour are appropriate even with diet.