How to cook okroshka?
Watch the video
Every housewife knows how to cook okroshka, and makes it according to one of the many recipes. This summer soup is very refreshing in the heat, but it can be cooked at any other time of the year. Pleasant delicate taste, low calorie content and ease of cooking make okroshka a versatile dish for all occasions. We offer to learn how to properly cook tasty okroshka on whey, water and mineral water.
How to cook okroshka on whey
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- Milk whey - 2 liters.
- Cooked sausage - 250 g
- Fresh cucumbers - 3 pcs.
- Dill - 1 bunch.
- Green onions - 1 bunch.
- Potatoes - 300 g
- Chicken eggs - 3 pcs.
- Radishes - 6 pcs.
- Sour cream - 200 g
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste.
- Boil eggs, peel, cut into small pieces, put in a pan.
- Radish thoroughly rinsed, cut into thin circles, add to eggs.
- Boil potatoes in their skins, cool, peel, cut into pieces.
- Finely chop the green onion, add to the pan to the already crushed products.
- Boiled sausage cut into cubes.
- Dill wash, dry, finely chop.
- Salt, pepper, add sour cream.
- Thoroughly mix the workpiece, pour it with serum and let it stand in the refrigerator for an hour.
How to cook okroshka on water
Ingredients for 5 l okroshka:
- Eggs - 10 pcs.
- Dill, parsley and green onions - 1 each.
- Mayonnaise - 300 g
- Potatoes - 900 g
- Beef - 650-750 g.
- Cucumbers - 4-5 pcs.
- Mustard - 5 tsp.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Water - 3 liters.
- Boil water, cool, put in the fridge.
- Boil potatoes, eggs and meat in advance, cool, cut into cubes. Remove the yolks from 2-3 eggs and leave them whole, then rub them in mustard.
- Wash cucumbers and greens, let them dry, chop finely.
- Grind the yolks with mustard, add the juice of one lemon and salt (for the entire volume of the pan).
- Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan, add mayonnaise, water and chopped greens. Okroshka can be eaten immediately, but you can give it time to infuse.
How to cook okroshka on mineral water
Ingredients for 3 l okroshka:
- Chicken fillet - 400 g
- Fresh cucumber - 3 pcs.
- Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp. l
- Potatoes - 400 g
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Green onions and dill - 1 beam.
- Citric acid, salt - to taste.
- Highly carbonated mineral water - 2 liters.
- Boil potatoes, peel, skip through an egg cutter.
- We do the same with eggs.
- My cucumbers, cut into cubes.
- Clean green finely shred.
- Boil chicken fillet in salted water, let cool, and cut into cubes.
- All components add to the pan, add mayonnaise, salt, citric acid and pour mineral water. Insist in the refrigerator for 3 hours.