How to cook noodles?
Every good housewife has several recipes for preparing delicious noodle dishes. But, unfortunately, not everyone knows how to cook noodles. Very often it turns into sticky dough. Of course, such noodles are edible, but have a rather unpresentable appearance. And even if you don’t make comments in your family, it’s just disrespect to serve such a dish to the guests. Many housewives simply do not take it seriously, it seems to be a trifling matter, put water, threw it, cooked it for 10 minutes ... But in fact it turns out to be a bummer. To avoid this trouble, it is worth learning how to cook noodles. First you need to figure out the classic way of cooking. After all, it can be used to cook not only ordinary noodles, but also homemade.
The classic way to cook noodles
The cooking process of vermicelli always begins with boiling water, because pasta should not be placed in cold water. It should be noted an important point - it is necessary to pour such amount of water into the pan so that the noodles in the cooking process can freely swim in it. Otherwise, it may stick together.So, let's consider in stages how to make noodles. Home recipe see below:
- In boiling water, add salt at the rate of 2 tsp. 2 liters of water.
- After the noodles are poured into the pan, it should be carefully stirred with a spoon.
- When the water boils again, you need to turn down the heat and cover the pan loosely.
- Now you need to know how much to cook noodles. On average, vermicelli cooks 10 minutes, but accurate information about the cooking time is necessary to look at the packaging of pasta. Also, the readiness of noodles should be checked for taste, they should be slightly undercooked and elastic.
It should be noted that the cooking time depends on the recipe of the finished dish. For example, if you decide to cook a casserole, the cooking time should be halved. If you feel the noodles are ready:
- It is necessary to take a colander, pour boiling water over it and drain the contents of the pan.
- After that, add butter to the preheated pan, melt it, put the noodles and fry for 5 minutes.
In order to reduce the likelihood of sticking of pasta, you can add a little sunflower oil to the boiling water.It is not worth pouring out the decoction after boiling noodles. It contains most of the nutrients of this product. You can use it for cooking sauce or soup. Add chicken fillet, carrot and quick soup is ready.
How to cook milk noodles
In order to make milk noodles you will need: sugar, milk, noodles, salt, butter.
- First, boil the milk, then add salt and sugar to taste.
- After that, you can pour pasta and mix them thoroughly. At the same time, it should be noted that large varieties of noodles should be cooked for about 10 minutes, and spiderweb noodles only 5-6 minutes.
- When the noodles are ready, you need to add a little butter to it and mix thoroughly again.
How to cook rice noodles
Rice noodles, in contrast to the noodles familiar to us, made from wheat flour, are not made to be served on the table without any sauces. The thing is that rice noodles are tasteless and very bland, although nourishing. As a rule, it is served with additional products that have a specific strong flavor, for example, fish or smoked meats.So, how to cook noodles made from rice? Very simple!
- It is necessary to pour water into the pot, wait until it boils and fall asleep noodles.
- Then stir it with a spoon and cook for 3 minutes. If you forget about the noodles or decide to cook it longer, then it will turn into a mess.
- After cooking rice noodles need to recline in a colander and pour boiling water. Cooked noodles have a grayish color and become transparent.
For rice noodles, you can make a spicy tomato sauce. It is prepared as follows:
- Fry onion first.
- Then add grated tomatoes to it, 1 tsp. adzhiki, chopped garlic and greens.
- The resulting sauce must be stew for 5-6 minutes, and then add to it the finished rice noodles.