How to cook eclairs?
Who among us does not like eclairs? These cakes, popular for many decades, are very popular not only with children, but also with adults. The recipe of eclairs has been known for a long time, and anyone can make delicious cakes with the filling that they wish in their homes. Talk about how to make homemade eclairs and cream for them.
Dough for eclairs
The dough is called custard because of the peculiarities of its preparation. It is best to take a cast-iron or aluminum cauldron with thick walls.
You will need:
- 1 glass of water;
- 1 cup flour;
- 90 grams of margarine;
- 4 eggs;
- 0.5 teaspoon salt.
- Pour water into the selected dish, sprinkle salt and put on high heat.
- Slice the margarine into small pieces and throw into the water alternately.
- Wait until it melts and the water and the fat boil.
- Reduce heat to low and pour out all the flour at once.
- Stir and triturate the resulting mixture to a uniform consistency. Let it cool.
- When the dough warms up to 70 degrees, add an egg to it. Stir all until smooth. Repeat this three more times.
- Using a pastry syringe, transfer the ready-made dough onto a baking sheet, after having pre-oiled it with butter. Do not overdo it with oil, otherwise the eclair will burn. Since the cakes will increase almost 2 times, place the eclairs at a short distance from each other.
- Now send them to the oven, heated to 230 degrees, and bake until done - 20-30 minutes. As a result, eclairs should turn out to be light brown and increase in volume.
Cream for eclairs
There are many fillings for eclairs. Consider the simplest, but no less tasty.
You will need:
- 1 can of boiled condensed milk;
- 1 pack of butter.
- In a softened butter, add a can of condensed milk;
- Beat until smooth.
Now it's up to you - cut the eclair, add cream inside and press it down. To keep eclairs longer, you can cover them with cling film.