How long does it take to work when leaving?
Almost every person building a career had to quit on his own will. Someone was not satisfied with the work schedule or wages, and someone leadership. Whatever it was, but such a person first thing to strive to find out how much you need to work on dismissal.
Responsibilities of the resigning
First, it is necessary not only orally, but also necessarily in writing, to warn his superior about his dismissal. After all, otherwise, your supervisor can say that he has not even heard of any dismissal.
Secondly, this is what concerns the main topic of our article, the employee is obliged to work fourteen days from the date of the written notification of the head.
Firing without practicing is possible
- If a specific date is negotiated with the head (of course, then it can be any);
- For health reasons (reference required);
- Moving a worker or his spouse (s) to another city;
- If the resigning woman is pregnant;
- In connection with the employment of a person for a new job and the provision of the relevant document.