Facial lipolytic: effects, application, indications and reviews
More than 35 years ago, the well-known lipolitik for the face in modern times was just beginning to be used in medicine. At the moment, its main goal is to get rid of local fat deposits, but initially it was intended for the treatment of cholesterol plaques located on the eyelids.
It would seem that not too much time passed after lipolytics appeared in medicine (the face before and after is shown below), but the professionals made significant changes in the technique and improved it. Due to this, this drug in modernity helps to achieve better results.
Facial lipolytics, the price of which directly depends on the correction zone, are natural soy enzymes. They are more often called the food additive lecithin, which is present in certain foods.In the human body, substances of this type are capable of producing the liver, which is a necessary element in lipid metabolism, as well as the breakdown of fat cells.
Facial lipolytic not only removes excess fat, but also improves skin condition by adding special ingredients. It is worth considering that after it enters the human body, soy enzymes break down only the damaged cells of fat. That is why the lipolytic deoxycholate is added to lecithin, which is able to destroy adipocyte membranes and then turn available fats into emulsion.
As you know, one of the few causes of obesity is a significant difference in the number of lipid synthesis processes and the processes of their own decay. Because of this, excess fat is not only retained in the body, but also begins to accumulate on the walls of blood vessels or in the places between the muscle fibers. For struggle with such problems lipolitik for the face is used. The drug acts in the following areas:
- normalization of blood circulation;
- improved metabolism;
- restoration of lipid metabolism;
- turning excess fat into energy.
The main objective of the tool is the processing of fats in the emulsion, which later will be removed from the human body.
Lipolysis is the process itself when a lipolytic for a face is injected into the human body. The procedure consists of 3 main steps:
- The conversation of the doctor and the patient, as well as the initial measurement of volumes The purpose of the first stage is to provide the greatest possible amount of information about the patient's health, the definition of contraindications and an explanation of the very essence of the procedure, as well as possible risks.
- The introduction of the drug in the subcutaneous fatty tissue of the required area to a depth of about 12 mm using a thin disposable needle.
- Application of nourishing and soothing cream.
In the near future, after the session, the patient needs to rest and consume more than 500 ml of water, which will help stimulate the process of removing fat.
Despite the fact that the needle is used as thin as possible, its introduction under the skin entails rather unpleasant sensations. If the patient insists on anesthesia, the doctor may apply anesthetic cream to the treated areas or add lidocaine to the main drug.
The time of the procedure, as a rule, is not more than 15-20 minutes. It directly depends on the treated surface and on the desired result. It is allowed to use from 1 to 3 ampoules in one session.
Spectrum of action
Lipolytics provide an opportunity to get rid of excess fat in the following areas of the face:
Quite often, the drug is used to get rid of the second chin, and in this case, it manifests itself as the most effective drug.
As mentioned above, lipolytics for the face are used when there is excess fat, but there are a number of contraindications. If you hide them, you may experience complications after the procedure. The use of lipolitikov is prohibited if the patient has:
- poor blood clotting;
- bile diseases;
- various types of mental disorders;
- allergic reactions to any component of the drug;
- malignant tumors;
- chronic diseases;
Differences of lipolysis from mesotherapy
Lipolysis and mesotherapy are different processes of their own action, but they are based on the only principle - injections.
Mesotherapy is a technique, the main objectives of which are: skin rejuvenation, leveling color, increasing elasticity. The needle is inserted to a depth of about 6 mm, since this procedure is superficial.
Lipolytic procedure is designed to combat cellulite and obesity. Therefore, the depth of injection is 12 mm (on average).
In modern cosmetology, there are different lipolitics, which differ in composition and effectiveness. Among the most common drugs (the cost is indicated specifically for tools that correct the facial area):
- "Dermastabilon" (about $ 60). The composition includes dezoxycholate and phosphatidylcholine. The drug itself is available in 5 ml ampoules. The distance between the punctures should be more than 10 mm. One injection will require 0.2 ml of the drug, and the procedure should be no more than 1 time in 10 days.
- "Revital Telleform" (from 40 to 60 dollars). The complex preparation consists of extracts of arnica, deoxycholate, vitamins, antioxidants, amino acid complex, phosphatidylcholine and nicotinic acid. The product is produced in ampoules of 10 ml, and the treatment course lasts about 5-6 procedures that must be carried out at intervals of a week.In most cases, there is swelling after lipolitikov on the face. But you should not worry about this, as it passes on its own in 3-4 days. In addition, facial mesotherapy with lipolytics can also be performed using this tool.
- MRX-lipolytic complex (about $ 50). The composition includes the following components: lidocaine, benzopyrone, carnitine, deoxycholate and dandelion extract. The tool is available only in 5 ml ampoules. The distance between the injections should be approximately 2 cm, and the depth of penetration under the skin should not exceed 1 cm. One procedure will require exactly 10 ml.
- "Akvaliks" (from 40 to 50 dollars). Consists of polymer, sodium dissoxycholate and galactose. Externally, it is a water-helium solution of a little pink color, produced in 8 ml ampoules. Lipolytic extremely precisely distributed in the subcutaneous tissue, and to obtain the maximum effect will require only 2-3 injections. Most often it is used to solve a problem with a double chin.
In fact, the very process of administering an agent under the skin is less traumatic, therefore lipolysis is tolerated quite easily.But immediately after the procedure, side effects can easily occur. Among them:
- slight pain;
- subcutaneous nodes.
You should not be afraid of them at all. All these problems disappear in the first days after the completion of the procedure. In order to speed up the regeneration of the skin, you can regularly apply cool compresses.
Sometimes more serious complications can occur:
- nausea or vomiting;
- sharp increase in body temperature;
- skin necrosis;
- post-injection hemorrhage.
It is worth noting that these problems occur only in cases where the patient had contraindications. To prevent the occurrence of such complications, it is necessary to undergo a full examination and be sure to inform the beautician about all the existing diseases.
What procedures can be combined
The use of lipolitikov can be combined with some other procedures, including:
- LPG-massage - a method of dealing with fat;
- pneumomassage is an innovative method that stimulates the improvement of blood circulation and eliminates fat deposits;
- Thermal lifting - skin rejuvenation.
Undoubtedly, lipolytics for face reviews have only good. Any side effects go away literally in 2-3 days.
The result of the procedure becomes very noticeable after a couple of days, which is also popular with customers. In addition, those who used complex lipolitics for the face respond very well. The cost of the procedure, oddly enough, suits all patients, because the result really corresponds to the cost. Also, people note the absence of infections, which often happens with other procedures.