Dietary curd casserole in a microwave oven. Recipe
Dietary curd casserole in the microwave is prepared surprisingly quickly. Today we want to share several recipes for this tasty and healthy dish.
Cottage cheese casserole in the microwave oven "Dietetic". Recipe
If you are actively involved in sports and followyour food, then you will surely like this dish. Also our recipe is useful to those who decided to get rid of excess weight. How to prepare a diet cottage cheese casserole in a microwave, you can find out more.
- Wipe through a sieve 500 grams of cottage cheese.
- Connect the product to the chicken egg.
- Add a couple of spoons of sugar or replace them with stevia. Also put cinnamon or vanilla to taste.
- Stir foods and put them in a heat resistant form.
Put the casserole in the microwave and cook for eight minutes. When the buzzer sounds, the form should be reached. After that, the dish can be served to a table with yogurt or low-fat sour cream.
Cottage cheese casserole in a microwave oven with a photo
This dish is suitable not only for those who decided to go on a diet. It can be safely included in the menu of the future mother or child. Cottage cheese casserole in a microwave diet is prepared as follows:
- Put 250 grams of cottage cheese in a bowl and mash the mass with a fork.
- Add to it a couple of spoons of sugar and two spoons of cereals (semolina or corn).
- Separately, whip two eggs, a spoonful of butter and a little soda.
- Combine the prepared foods and mix them well.
- Transfer the "dough" into the glassware for the microwave and cover it with a lid.
Cook the casserole for eight minutes, and then bring it to the table. Serve the dish hot or cold. You can fully use it as a diet dessert for tea.
Cottage Cheese Casserole for Ducant
With the help of this recipe,who is at a stage where protein and vegetable days alternate. How is the diet cottage cheese casserole cooked in a microwave oven? Instructions for preparing it you can read here:
- In the blender bowl, put 600 grams of fat-free cottage cheese, two tablespoons of bran, three eggs, a spoon of sugar substitute and a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Grind the products until smooth.
- Put the resulting mass in a glass mold and bake it in a microwave for ten minutes.
Before serving, cut the dish into portions and pour over low-fat yoghurt.
Casserole in five minutes
If you do not have time to prepare breakfastor a snack, then try using our recipe. With it, you can quickly feed your whole family. Dietary curd casserole in a microwave oven is made according to the following recipe:
- Mix in a large bowl 350 grams of freshcottage cheese, two eggs, two spoons of semolina, two tablespoons of sugar, vanilla, washed raisins. Cottage cheese can be wiped through a sieve, but if you are in a hurry, you do not need to spend time on it.
- Put the "dough" in a silicone shape or small forms for muffins. Remember that the smaller the serving, the faster it will cook.
- Bake for five minutes at the highest power.
Casserole before serving can be watered with low-fat yogurt or "light" sour cream.
Curd and berry casserole
This delicious dish will appeal to children and adults. In summer you can use any fresh berries, and in winter frozen. The recipe for cooking an unusual casserole is very simple:
- The bottom of the glass baking dish is oiled and sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- In a deep bowl, wipe through a sieve 500 grams of low-fat cottage cheese.
- Add to it whipped in strong foam proteins, a little sugar (you can replace it with stevia), 50 grams of semolina and 50 grams of sour cream.
- Mix all these products thoroughly.
- Put half the curd mass in the mold, then lay a washed and dried berries on an even layer, and at the end again a layer of cottage cheese. You can determine the number of berries to your taste.
Put the form in the microwave and cook the casserole for ten minutes.
Casserole with candied fruits
A tasty and bright dish is sure to pleaselarge and small members of your family. A dish of the simplest foods is prepared in a short time. You can treat your loved ones with this dish during breakfast or serve it as a dessert in a cold form. The recipe for casserole you can read below:
- In the blender bowl, put 400 grams of curd, two eggs, two tablespoons of sugar or a substitute, a pinch of salt, two tablespoons of ground bran and vanillin to taste.
- Beat products until smooth.
- After that, put candied mixture of candied fruits and mix everything. Remember that the last ingredient does not need special treatment. You can also determine its quantity to your liking.
- Transfer the "dough" into a glass baking dish and place in a microwave oven.
Cook the casserole at high power for nine minutes.