Caps Reima, their dignity, features and positive features
Thanks to the stunning properties that combinein itself the hats of the famous Finnish brand Reima, active pastime for each child is ensured in warmth and comfort. Regardless of age, the choice of a children's headdress will not be a problem, but a pleasure for both mother and child.
The Reima brand is a stunning quality mark, tested for years
Finnish brand Reima is prettyFor a long time specializes in the production of children's clothing. Over the entire 71-year period of her career, she managed to arrange for herself a huge army of admirers, including children and their parents living in all corners of the world.
The designers of the company are in the homeland of Reima, inFinland, but the capacities that produce the aforementioned clothing, shoes and hats are located in the South-East regions of Asia. To quality control the manufacturer is very sensitive and serious, testing all of its products in special laboratories and in natural relaxed conditions on children.
Baby hats Reima: protection against cold and a lineup
The indisputable fact is the child's dislike forheadgear, and hats are no exception to the rules. Therefore, the selection of a warm accessory is a huge problem that bothers not the child, but his parents. Among the main problems, the reluctance to try on the variants suggested by the parents, allergic reactions and the created discomfort are particularly prominent.
Thanks to the tremendous anatomical cut, Reima hats exclude the appearance of allergic reactions and do not bring unpleasant sensations.
Among all the number of produced winter productsthe most popular are ear-flaps, helmets and caps, which are very popular among buyers. In the production of the model range of caps used materials that do not cause allergies, mainly natural and moisture-repellent.
Age category and varieties of products
The above hats are ready for the wholeprotect the children's ears from unfavorable weather conditions. Due to the breadth of the model range, it is possible to easily choose a product that satisfies both aesthetic and heat protection requirements for headwear for children of any age category.
- 0-12 months: models of "Bini" with strings and caps-helmets;
- 1-3 years: hats "Bini" with strings and without, helmets and earflaps, bandages for the ears and waterproof models;
- 4-6, 7-9 and 10-14 years: all the aforementioned models of caps, both in waterproof and woolen designs.
Caps Reima and their dignity depending on the models
- Helmet - this model is classic,suitable for the younger age category. Due to its features, the forehead, cheeks and neck of the child are protected from the harmful effects of wind. The materials used in the production of the Reima hats of a specific model are wool and cotton, ensuring a comfortable stay in the street to a temperature of minus 15 ° C. Thanks to the inflated membrane inserts in the ears, the wind and snowy winters will not be terrible for the child.
- "Bini" - one of the most popular modelshats Reima, which in its composition contains woolen structures of threads, as well as fleece lining. Thanks to the latter, warmth and protection to the child's ears are provided.
- Waterproof models of ushans: are universal options for active and mobile children, who are all free time in motion. Due to the presence of internal insulation and lining with fleece, this hat will be an ideal winter headdress.
Among the designs offered by the design composition, the blue or gray cap of Reima will be an excellent option for the boy, and pink or orange for the girl.