Can I go to the sauna?
Nowadays, a sauna for many people is not just a kind of leisure, but also an indispensable condition for preserving the beauty and health of the body. The benefits of sauna are as follows:
- blood circulation in the skin increases, small wrinkles disappear, the vessels dilate, fill with blood, the pores open, you can make a deep cleansing of the skin;
- fatigue, stress;
- increases the body's resistance to colds, strengthens immunity;
- joints, respiratory and cardiovascular systems are strengthened;
- from the body are evacuated slag and excess fluid;
- Calories burned, excess weight goes away.
But, despite all these advantages, in separatecases, sauna is contraindicated. It is necessary to know if it is possible for you to go to the sauna in each specific situation. Consider such factors as health, age and special circumstances.
Can I get pregnant in the sauna?
In the old days, no one in my head could not have comeask a similar question. Baths or, as they say, saunas - it's health and purification of the whole body. Now, modern women understand that time is different, the body of people is not so strong, the ecology is bad, so they think, can pregnant women in the sauna. Many gynecologists prohibit baths and saunas during pregnancy. Everything is very individual: one will not have any consequences, and the second can end with the threat of premature birth. All this, of course, the words, so consider the rules of visiting the sauna during pregnancy.
- A pregnant woman should be in excellent health.
- Before 5-6 months of pregnancy, avoid the pair.
- In the steam room can be no more than 5 minutes.
- If a woman feels unwell, you must immediately go to the waiting room, sit down, wash with cool water.
- Cover your head in the steam room with a cap.
- Observe hygiene. In order not to catch fungal infections, always go to the sauna in rubber slippers, use your own towel, put your litter on the benches.
- It is recommended to visit the sauna with someone, not to go alone.
Is it possible to nurse in a sauna
Judge by logic: so that a woman has milk, it is very important for her to drink plenty of fluids. And, as you know, in a sauna you sweat, the body loses the fluid necessary for milk production. And it is not yet fully established. Doctors disagree about whether it is possible to go to the sauna while breastfeeding. It is better to limit this immediately after childbirth.
- Do not go to the sauna with postpartum bleeding.
- It is not necessary to visit the sauna more than once a week.
- Consult with your doctor.
- No more than 3 visits to the steam room for 5 minutes or less.
Sauna and monthly
Doctors are advised not to go to the sauna with menstruation. The fact is that during menstruation it is better to avoid temperature drops altogether (you can not sit in a hot bath, baths and saunas are not recommended). No tampons will help, because a rise in temperature will still affect the behavior of the uterus and increase the blood supply. Monthly may become more intense, some may be threatened with bleeding. Basically they say that when you have a month you can go to the sauna, those who went there without consequences. But all individually. In addition, the risk of catching an infection on critical days is much higher.
Sauna and diseases
There are contraindications to visiting the sauna for various human diseases. Therefore, please pay attention to the following:
- oncological diseases,
- respiratory tract diseases,
- skin problems,
- complicated pregnancy.
As a rule, doctors forbid going to a sauna and a bath in such cases. It is highly recommended to ask a simple question to your doctor: can I go to the sauna for you.
And what if you have a fever? Usual cold: cough, runny nose is easily treated in a bath. And you can with the temperature in the sauna or not, anyone will say: of course, you can not! The body temperature in the sauna will increase even more, in addition, the load will increase and the heart. With the flu, do not go to the steam room!
Finally, I want to remind you, becareful with eating lots of food and alcohol before the sauna. The burden on the cardiovascular system will increase many times! This is quite dangerous, especially not at a young age.